Andrew continued to work the fire.
Skylar woke up and was ready to get some warm clothes on. It was a little chilly in the morning.
After everyone, was fed and dressed warmly, we headed back down to the lake to see what new adventures we could find. I chatted with my friend.
And the kids got INTO the lake to play.
Skylar was catching minnows with the frisbee.
Andrew was just being a boy - picking up rocks, playing in the sand, finding bugs...
Clouds rolled in so we decided to head over to the Leadville Fish Hatchery.
Today, this fall was flowing and some of the fish were trying to jump up. It was fun to watch.
Still more feeding.
Everyone moved over to the BIG fish pond. There were some really big fish in here. .
I tried to get a picture
The clouds and rain moved in this time so we decided to head into Leadville before heading home. We stopped at a candy store and got some candy and drove home. The kids were getting sicker by the minute and losing energy quickly. Andrew was coughing a ton and Skylar and Cairn were looking lousy.
On the drive home, all the kids fell asleep. I was glad to be home so I could take care of the kids properly and they could stay warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment