We woke up Tuesday morning and Skylar and Andrew had temperatures of 102 degrees. Everyone was sent back to bed and told to stay in their rooms for the rest of the day. They were so sick that no one complained. Cairn didn't have a fever but she didn't feel well. I made the kids appointments and then got several little projects completed around the house since the kids were in their rooms.
Our regular doctor was out on vacation so we had to see a PA. At the doctor's, Andrew was diagnosed with an ear infection and pneumonia and given an antibiotic. Skylar was diagnosed with a virus but they did do a strep test that was negative. She didn't get any medicine just treat the symptoms.
We went back home and continued to rest. The kids watched a movie in the afternoon to get them out of their rooms for a bit but they had to stay on the couches. Still no one complained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Korean Scholarship!
Cairn applied for the Korean Learner Scholarship at CSU and won! Andrew and I were able to attend the award ceremony where she received th...
-
Happy Valentine's Day! The kids woke up to a nice surprise of Valentine cards, dye free candy, new shirts and socks, and new "lip...
-
I am finally getting a handle on how we are going to do school now and even though I don't have it all set up yet (Rosetta Stone is in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment