Today has been snowy and cold all day. We were supposed to go Croc shopping with Aunt Trish but we decided to reschedule because no one wanted to go out in the cold. We like staying home next to the fire on days like this.
Andrew and Cairn tried to ride their bikes in the snow but couldn't do it.
I worked on all the little things I have to do plus we worked on Andrew's birthday. We wrapped presents and made his cake.
We had to run to the store for just a couple things. Dad said he would drive me. Everyone wanted to go except Cairn. I said she could stay home - we were only going to be gone for 10 to 15 minutes. She decided that might be fun. I told her not to answer the phone or the door and we left.
We returned 15 minutes later and she was laying by the fire playing chess with herself. Oreo was laying next to her. Big girl!
I can't believe my baby is turning 4 tomorrow and my firstborn is learning to stay home alone.
March 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Korean Scholarship!
Cairn applied for the Korean Learner Scholarship at CSU and won! Andrew and I were able to attend the award ceremony where she received th...
-
Happy Valentine's Day! The kids woke up to a nice surprise of Valentine cards, dye free candy, new shirts and socks, and new "lip...
-
KrisAnne Hall came to our house today to give a fabulous lecture to 13 kids. She was supposed to come on Friday but she got caught in a ro...
-
I am finally getting a handle on how we are going to do school now and even though I don't have it all set up yet (Rosetta Stone is in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment