Andrew turned 4 today. This year we are only doing family parties and special days. So Andrew chose everything we did today.
First, we had chocolate chocolate chip pancakes. Then he opened his presents.
He got some Hot Wheels and a Hot Wheels track.
He got some new Lego's, some construction trucks, a soccer ball and a train shirt. We spent the rest of the morning playing with all the new toys.
For lunch, he asked for tofu salad sandwiches and chips and had Aunt Trish and Grandma come over for cake afterwards.
Since the weather was nicer (no snow, still cold) we went to the mall to get Crocs for everyone. Andrew liked that idea.
After Crocs we had pretzals, checked out the animals at the pet shop and stopped by the American Girl store. By the time, we got home it was time for dinner.
Andrew asked for nachos for dinner. Aunt Trish and Grandma stayed for dinner.
Andrew wanted to Skype with Uncle Mait but we couldn't get his connection to work so we Skyped Cappy and Nana and went to bed.
Andrew said he had a great day and was very happy when he went to bed.
I can't believe he is 4. Everytime I looked at him today I wanted to cry. He is growing up so quickly and becoming such a wonderful little man. What happened to my baby?
Andrew is working hard on improving his speech. He always corrects himself when I remind him of certain sounds. He is such a good listener, better then the girls at his age. He so wants to please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Korean Scholarship!
Cairn applied for the Korean Learner Scholarship at CSU and won! Andrew and I were able to attend the award ceremony where she received th...
-
Happy Valentine's Day! The kids woke up to a nice surprise of Valentine cards, dye free candy, new shirts and socks, and new "lip...
-
I am finally getting a handle on how we are going to do school now and even though I don't have it all set up yet (Rosetta Stone is in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment