November 12, 2022

Helicopter Ride

 For one of Andrew's classes, he got to pick an aviation field trip and this semester he chose a helicopter ride.  So today, Andrew and I left early to get across town so he could take his ride.  When we got there, 3 of the 7 kids didn't come so that meant the parents that came got to ride too.  So I got to take a helicopter ride today too!!

Before take-off but the blades were turning.

Take-off

During the flight

A burn scar that we flew over - this is new construction going in.

Our pilot had just completed a tight turn and then tipped us forward - something that planes cannot do.

Another parent filmed us as we landed.



1 comment:

  1. Andrew seems very excited and comfortable being in the air. If he stays interested in the military and flying he seems like a natural. I always enjoy hearing about his adventures. Cappy

    ReplyDelete

Korean Scholarship!

 Cairn applied for the Korean Learner Scholarship at CSU and won!  Andrew and I were able to attend the award ceremony where she received th...