Today, we had N and C so we decided to head over to the inside pool. We didn't get there as early as I wanted because we couldn't find the swimsuits. I texted Uncle Mait...we had left the bathing suits in the dryer at his house.
So we had to find alternative suits but we finally got out the door. With 5 kids and a busy pool I don't swim, I just supervise.
The boys jumped into the lazy river right away and N took Andrew around. Within a few minutes, Andrew was swimming on his own.
There's Cairn, chasing the boys.C and Skylar went off to a different side of the pool and played in the shallow end.
The boys wanted to get into the hot tub but it was adult swim only so they sat on the edge and looked miserably cold.
The big kids wanted to go across the log rope.
Andrew and Skylar wanted to try it too. So we found out what they had to do - either be tall enough - they weren't, pass the swim test - they didn't want to or wear a life jacket. Skylar got her's on and off they went.
Check out the videos of Andrew and Skylar crossing the logs.
After we swam for 2 1/2 hours, we went home for lunch. I remembered I had to renew my driver's license since it had expired on my birthday so I headed off to do that and Dad took the kids to the park.
They had to return home because C had to go home to leave for her weekend trip. So we all decided to go to another park - the library park - good excuse for Cairn to check out a couple more books.
Dad had to play on the equipment too.
Cairn found a warm, quiet place to read.
Finally, the sun starting setting and it cooled down so we went home for dinner and baths. What a great day to be outside and active. Gorgeous 65 degree day. Tomorrow the snow comes though.
































Looks like a great place to swim. Lots of fun stuff to do !!!! Cappy
ReplyDelete