November 2, 2012

Super excited

The day was pretty normal.

Tonight was fun.  I went to my training for the Romney rally and I got the job of mag team.  We help direct people from the ticket takers to the Secret Service and give directions about emptying pockets, opening jackets, purses etc.  I liked being around like minded people and most of them were ready to do anything to help out.  They asked our team to make some phone calls - totally not expected but we did it.  Several members of the team voiced quite loudly that they didn't come to make phone calls and they were not going to do it.

I made my phone calls happily - anything to help Romney win. I was a little disappointed by the number of people that told me they were not voting this year.  I don't get that but what can you do.

Tomorrow I have to be back at the venue by 1 PM, doors open at 3 PM and Romney comes at 6 PM.  I don't know when I will be back home.

I got a tee shirt and a volunteer pass.  I will have Paul take pictures tomorrow before I leave to post.

1 comment:

  1. We are proud of our activist daughter. Keep up the good work, and pray that Rommey wins.. Cappy

    ReplyDelete

Korean Scholarship!

 Cairn applied for the Korean Learner Scholarship at CSU and won!  Andrew and I were able to attend the award ceremony where she received th...