August 29, 2012

Wasp stings and scooter

Pretty uneventful day until the evening.

Andrew got 2 wasp stings - his first - one in the leg and one in the arm.  He came screaming inside.  It was an incredible scream - you knew he was hurt.  I thought he was bleeding.  He was able to get out "sting."  So I started looking all over his body and I found them quickly.  We got him under some cool water and he was all better within 5 minutes.  Then he headed outside to play again.

While he was outside, Andrew taught himself to ride a scooter.  After he had it down, he called me outside to watch.  I didn't even know he had been working on it.  He was amazing.  The coordination of that boy - he has to be moving at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Korean Scholarship!

 Cairn applied for the Korean Learner Scholarship at CSU and won!  Andrew and I were able to attend the award ceremony where she received th...