August 12, 2012

Sunday

Everyone slept through the night and didn't wake up until 8 AM except Skylar who slept until after 9.  I made pancakes.  

 Andrew, Baby C and Cairn enjoying their breakfast.
 Baby C being his cute self.  He is starting to pose for the camera now.
Andrew with his chocolate and blueberry face.

After breakfast, everyone got dressed and headed outside to play.  N and C were up and out early too.  Then it was a full day of playing.  Dad was working in the garage and the yard so I got some work done and errands run while the kids got to stay home and play.

Tonight we watched a movie and invited N and C over.  We watched Nanny McPhee.  Everyone loved it.  Then it was off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. You know I will expect pancakes in S Padre... Cappy

    ReplyDelete

Korean Scholarship!

 Cairn applied for the Korean Learner Scholarship at CSU and won!  Andrew and I were able to attend the award ceremony where she received th...