Friday we got some schoolwork finished in the morning. Then we headed to the library for a little down time when all of a sudden I realized that Cairn was supposed to be in piano class. She was 30 minutes late!! I rushed her over to class without her piano bag - I just wanted to get her to class.
While I was driving I called the doctor to see if I could get in before the weekend. They told me to get there before 6 PM. So I did but there was nothing really they could do for me at that late time so they sent me to the ER. I got to the ER at 7:30 PM, sat in the waiting room until 9:30 PM, then had to wait until 12:20 for my ultrasound, but I did get some morphine at 12:15, got discharged at 3 AM. Long night with nothing - they told me to stop taking the antibiotic. They said the ultrasound was clear. They were willing to give me pain medication but I refused it because I have to be able to function. I got home and tried to fall asleep but the pain was so bad that it took a while. Andrew had me up at 8 AM, I tried to get stuff done around the house but didn't accomplish much. I took a nap with Andrew from 12:30 PM to 4 PM on Saturday. Felt a little bit better but still in a lot of pain.
Sunday I am in even more pain that has taken over my entire back and joints - I just can't get away from the pain. A doctor from Kaiser called this morning to check on me - I told her not good and she wanted me to go to aftercare but there isn't anything they can do so I told her I would wait until I saw my regular doctor. She sent a message over to have me seen right away in the morning so I am waiting for a phone call in the morning to hear when I can go in.
I am frustrated because I am in so much pain and no one can figure out why. We leave on our trip on Friday and I don't want to be in pain to go. Hopefully the doctor tomorrow will find something.
August 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Korean Scholarship!
Cairn applied for the Korean Learner Scholarship at CSU and won! Andrew and I were able to attend the award ceremony where she received th...
-
Happy Valentine's Day! The kids woke up to a nice surprise of Valentine cards, dye free candy, new shirts and socks, and new "lip...
-
I am finally getting a handle on how we are going to do school now and even though I don't have it all set up yet (Rosetta Stone is in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment