We are continuing our way down the path the kids have chosen this next week.
Monday we have Girl Scouts and Cairn has her writing class at the library.
Tuesday the girls have science at the library.
Wednesday is our standing playdate day with science included.
Thursday is piano for Andrew and Cairn plus Cairn is participating in a research study with the University of Denver.
Friday we have an art class and piano for Skylar.
We will be working on math, piano, reading and writing at home everyday. I will let you know what else they fall into this week.
I have been spending the weekend getting ready to consign some toys and clothes. The kids have helped out a lot with collecting toys, carrying things upstairs and putting them on the computer.
We have been staying out of the rain and off the roads and away from the flooded areas. As soon as the water recedes we will find a way to help out the communities. This has been very devastating for Colorado and we have been directly hit by knowing friends who have been flooded. Keep Colorado in your thoughts, please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Korean Scholarship!
Cairn applied for the Korean Learner Scholarship at CSU and won! Andrew and I were able to attend the award ceremony where she received th...
-
Happy Valentine's Day! The kids woke up to a nice surprise of Valentine cards, dye free candy, new shirts and socks, and new "lip...
-
KrisAnne Hall came to our house today to give a fabulous lecture to 13 kids. She was supposed to come on Friday but she got caught in a ro...
-
I am finally getting a handle on how we are going to do school now and even though I don't have it all set up yet (Rosetta Stone is in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment