Skylar needed to finish her oral and visual presentation of Rapunzel, Cairn needed to finish her picto-code and Andrew needed to finish his Colonial America lapbook assignments. They all worked hard and finished up their work on time.
We filmed Skylar making her presentation but I can't seem to get it to download. I will keep trying but wanted to get this posted.
After lunch, we had to run a couple errands to get Skylar ready for her party and to pick up the last couple things for the Bridging.
We got Skylar to her party on time, helped the mom make the goodie bags and then Andrew, Cairn and I headed to the Bridging ceremony to set up while Skylar stayed at the party. Dad picked her up and brought her to the Bridging just in time for the ceremony.
She was beautiful.
In her Daisy uniform.
Waiting for the ceremony to begin. I put her in that seat and told her to wait for Ms. Jill to tell her when to come up. Another leader told her she was in the wrong spot. She was very sweet and told her, "My mom told me to sit here so I have to sit here." Can't argue with that.
Ms. Jill is reading the Elf Story where the girls have to turn around 3 times and then see if they see themselves in the "water", if they do then they can become Brownies.
Looks like she saw herself.
A Brownie taking off her Daisy uniform so she can put on her new Brownie uniform. That's me in the background, helping with the ceremony.
Our newest Brownie.
I had to stay to help clean up but Dad took everyone else home to eat dinner. No one got into bed until after 10 PM.

Way to go Skylar, congratulations!!!! Great pictures, felt like we were there with you.
ReplyDeleteCappy & Nana