Andrew had another rough night. So bad that Dad slept on the couch while Andrew slept with me. He just can't breathe. So another night of little sleep for me and not very good sleep for Andrew. No one got out of bed until 8 AM though.
The girls did school while Andrew just laid around and rested. He played a little with his toys, rode his bike when we went outside before lunch but didn't have much energy to get it going very well so he got frustrated. I tried to get him down for a nap but I had missed my window.
The girls and I are not feeling very well. Cairn is developing a cough and she says a sore throat. Skylar says she has a headache and feels yucky. Me, I am just run down and feeling yucky too. Going to bed as soon as I get school done for the night - hopefully by 9 PM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Korean Scholarship!
Cairn applied for the Korean Learner Scholarship at CSU and won! Andrew and I were able to attend the award ceremony where she received th...
-
Happy Valentine's Day! The kids woke up to a nice surprise of Valentine cards, dye free candy, new shirts and socks, and new "lip...
-
I am finally getting a handle on how we are going to do school now and even though I don't have it all set up yet (Rosetta Stone is in t...
Sorry to hear everyone is feeling so bad...Nana & Cappy
ReplyDelete