The cold weather entered last night and with it brought a fever for Andrew. He wasn't looking too good late afternoon and by 5 PM yesterday he had a fever of 100.3.
Today, no body wanted to get dressed because it was going to be so cold so Cairn and Andrew stayed in pj's while Skylar and I got dressed because she had piano class today. Andrew laid around most of the day with a fever. Cairn and Skylar tried to get caught up on schoolwork. For whatever reason they just weren't getting it finished so today so a work all day kind of day. Andrew let the girls get caught by since he was sick and pretty quiet most of the day.
He woke up from a nap screaming. When I went to check on him, he yelled at "You forgot to make my breakfast." It was now 3 PM. I kinda laughed because he must have been dreaming because I let him know that he was late afternoon and I had fed him both breakfast and lunch.
Today, his fever was up to 101.7. If he still has a high temperature in the morning I will call the doctor. The girls are starting to feel a little bit warm tonight as I was putting them to bed. Hopefully, they don't wake up with fevers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Korean Scholarship!
Cairn applied for the Korean Learner Scholarship at CSU and won! Andrew and I were able to attend the award ceremony where she received th...
-
Happy Valentine's Day! The kids woke up to a nice surprise of Valentine cards, dye free candy, new shirts and socks, and new "lip...
-
I am finally getting a handle on how we are going to do school now and even though I don't have it all set up yet (Rosetta Stone is in t...
No comments:
Post a Comment