September 7, 2012

Beach Day - Day 8

Today was our last day on the beach.  I woke up early to watch the sunrise.  Andrew found me on the balcony and came outside and sat with me quietly.  I tried to talk him into walking the beach with me but he was content to sit quietly and enjoy the scenery.

Then off to the beach after breakfast.  I sent the kids and Dad down first so I could do some packing and laundry.  No reason for them to be hanging out while I do the boring stuff.

When I came down I brought some more food for the birds.

 Andrew quickly grew bored with the birds and played with Dad and climbed the sand castle.

 Cairn took a shower in the morning and didn't want to have to take another one so she came down to the beach but didn't want to get wet.
 That didn't last long.
 After her clothes were wet it didn't matter anymore.



Our last day and last full moon.

We spent the day at the beach, ate in the hotel as we finished up the food that we didn't want to drive back home.  Then we went out to for dessert.  We had to have our last key lime pies.

Dad and I loaded up the car while Cappy and Nana took the kids to the pool.  Everyone was in bed a little early.  Long drive tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Does the last picture (Andrew) mean this is "The End"? Cappy

    ReplyDelete

Korean Scholarship!

 Cairn applied for the Korean Learner Scholarship at CSU and won!  Andrew and I were able to attend the award ceremony where she received th...