May 2, 2013

Driving Home

We woke up early, ate breakfast, packed the car and got on the road.  We took a different highway to get on I-70, something a little more scenic but also more twisty.  I did okay for the first half of the trip.

We decided to take the scenic drive through Colorado National Monument.  By then I had had too many twisty, turny, up and down roads.  I started to get carsick.

This is Skylar when we first stopped in Colorado National Monument.
 A few minutes later, she was all smiles again.  She has the grumpiest face I have ever seen on a little girl.

The kids were being loud, we kept stopping to get out of the car, finally I got into Bob's car to get some quiet.  We stopped in Grand Junction to get some lunch and take a break from the car.

Eventually, I was feeling better so we finished our drive home.  What a wonderful trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Korean Scholarship!

 Cairn applied for the Korean Learner Scholarship at CSU and won!  Andrew and I were able to attend the award ceremony where she received th...