February 4, 2013

Girl Scout Monday

Another great day here.

Cairn got to work on her schoolwork all by herself with no help from me - I wasn't even downstairs yet.  She completed her Grammar workbook, handwriting, Always Ice cream games and Study Island. (We were a little behind)  She worked on coloring her skeleton and completing a page of her Colorado History book.  She knew the Governor's name!!  She really pays attention when it comes to politics.  The worksheet had a place to put the Governor's name so I asked her if she knew who that was - "Mom, his name is John Hickenlooper."

Skylar worked on her Reading Eggs and math (skip counting by 5's and 10's to 100).

Andrew worked on reading and piano.  He has a big solo tomorrow so we have put in some extra practice time.

We headed to Girl Scouts after lunch where the troop finished working on their 500 swaps for Thinking Day and their tri-fold board.  I will get pictures at the event.

After Girl Scouts we headed to a friends to play and visit before I went out for the night with Aunt Trish.

1 comment:

Korean Scholarship!

 Cairn applied for the Korean Learner Scholarship at CSU and won!  Andrew and I were able to attend the award ceremony where she received th...