October 10, 2012

Still falling down hill but some good news too

Skylar fell hard today with the bug.  Her temperature skyrocketed to 102.3.  I got her into the doctor this afternoon and she also has pneumonia.  Tonight her temp was still 102.1.  Hopefully, it will break overnight.  We got her started on antibiotics too.  Andrew was doing a little better but his fever came back slightly so I will keep an eye on that tomorrow too.  Cairn seems to be doing okay.  She still has a cough but no fever and not much energy but it hasn't moved into pneumonia yet.  Keep those fingers crossed.

The good news is I went out tonight with Andrew to pass out Romney signs along with some of our local reps who are running in the election.  I had a great response.  Most people wanted a sign - we were only turned down twice.  Everyone loved to see Andrew helping me - "You must be raising him right."  Then I would tell them we homeschool and they loved that he wasn't in the public school system.  I will try to get out most nights from now until the election and even some days if I see people home to get the word out.

What are you doing to help take back our Country?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Korean Scholarship!

 Cairn applied for the Korean Learner Scholarship at CSU and won!  Andrew and I were able to attend the award ceremony where she received th...