Just 3

Oh boy, what a difference one less child makes.  Yep, we are back down to just 3 kids and I feel like a weight has been lifted.  We miss Baby C but we all feel less stress and calmer.  The kids and I are working on figuring out our new routine and schedule.  We have hit a few bumps - Mom sees and hears everything now so there are some behaviors I have to eliminate.  We are working on those everyday.

Our Girl Scout troop has grown tremendously - I have 5 last year and this year we are up to 23 now.  I don't know how many will stay but I love the big group - we can do so many more games and activities.  The age range is Daisy to Junior and so I have lots of role models.

We have gotten very involved in our online schools booster club and we are attending a lot of events these days.  I am sticking to my guns and making sure I don't schedule anything in the morning so we have time to get school done but I quickly see quiet time being eliminated - which would be fine except I need it too.

We are very excited about the new school year and all the things that are coming up.  Hopefully I will find the time to blog them out.

Comments